This tutorial will show you how to make a DIY Cricut Peony using the Razzleberry Cardstock by Poptone from CutCardstock.
You will need the following supplies in order to make this beautiful peony:
1. Razzleberry Cardstock by Poptone from CutCardstock
2. Surebonder Glue Gun
3. Gorilla Glue Sticks
4. McGill Rolling Tools
5. Cricut Maker
When you’re in Design Space, you will need to start a new project and search for the following image under Cartridges. Follow the instructions below to get the image.
1. Click on New Project in Design Space
2. Click on Image -> Click on Cartridges/Image Sets -> Click on 3D Floral Home Decor
3. Click on the Peony image (#MA3BFE) and Insert image to Design Space
4. Ungroup images
5. Delete all images except for one of the 10 sided peony
6. Duplicate the 10 sided peony 8 times to produce the layers necessary to create one peony
7. Size all 8 peony layers (2.7 width/2.8 height each) so they fit in an 8.5×11 cardstock
8. Watch the video below once you have all 8 peony layers